About Me

My photo
Video Production major. From China. Have been in the U.S. for 4 years.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Too Early for the class

This is the only 8 a.m class of the week, and this is the first week. I finally know what my friends said about the early classes: Too Early!!! I was registered for 5 p.m lab, but I have other things to do at that time. When I saw this lab was open, I changed immediately. This is only one I could registered. I think is better because I can get done earlier, and this is not conflict with my activities I am working on. Also, get up early is good for me...kind of. It's too early, but it doesn't matter, because this is not a lecture class, so I won't fall in asleep. ^0^

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to 203 Christina! 8AM classes are a pain if you're not a morning person, and it's even worse if this is your only one. But we will hopefully be busy doing fun things to keep you awake!

    ReplyDelete